A review of the LEGO Elves set Queen Dragon’s Rescue (41179). This set contains Emily Jones, Azari the fire elf, Elandra the Queen dragon, Dusti the evil fox, and a mouse.
BRICK 101 features fun videos that entertain and inspire. Subscribe to see custom LEGO creations; reviews and speed builds of new LEGO sets and related products; LEGO animations (brickfilms); and more! Subscribe to BRICK 101: http://bit.ly/BRICK101Fans
Buy this set online: http://amzn.to/2dxdDll
“Light Years v001”, “Light Years v001 Looping” & “A Long Journey for a Little Bot” by Eric Matyas
Watch more LEGO Elves set reviews: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8XefGFsxR32J_yIUkhNKSl2f8GEJjGwU
Be part of the adventure with Emily Jones and Azari, as they explore the 2-story castle tower, featuring a lava moat with moving stepping stone function, opening dungeon door, chain and shackles and a ballista that shoots blasts of “poison”. Includes 2 mini-doll figures, plus Elandra the Queen dragon, Dusti the evil fox and a mouse.
* Includes Emily Jones and Azari mini-doll figures, plus Elandra the Queen dragon, Dusti the evil fox and a mouse.
* Features a 2-story castle tower with bedroom and cave, opening dungeon gate, chain and shackles to bind the Queen dragon and a ballista that shoots blasts of “poison”.
* Turn the “hidden” green crystal to move the stepping stones across the lava.
* Push the lever to open the dungeon door and find the captured mouse from the Crystal Mine.
* Find the key in the fox’s bedroom and free the Queen dragon from her shackles.
* Accessory elements include the Book of Dragons, capes for Emily and Azari, a hood for Azari, hourglass, fish, sack, crystal heart, potion, cheese, key and a diamond brick.
* This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 9-12.
* Castle tower measures over 7” (18cm) high, 3” (9cm) wide and 9” (25cm) deep.
* Elandra the Queen dragon measures over 3” (10cm) high, 15” (40cm) long and has a wingspan of 15” (40cm).
Watch over 200 videos about how to build LEGO stuff: http://bit.ly/HowToBuildLEGOStuff
Check out upcoming How To Build videos here:
Like BRICK 101 on Facebook:
Follow BRICK 101 on Twitter:
Follow BRICK 101 on Instagram:
LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this video.
BRICK 101 is owned and operated by Dave Pickett. Dave is a life-long LEGO fan and pop culture enthusiast. When he’s not building with LEGO bricks, Dave enjoys playing video games, reading comic books, watching nerdy TV shows, playing board games, and exploring Chicago.
The BRICK 101 channel was formerly named Nightly News at Nine (NNN).
Thanks! Share it with your friends!