Unlimited Power Book by Tony Robbins Review It’s quite remarkable to know that at the mere age of 25, Tony Robbins had achieved financial freedom, was living in a castle, married the woman of his dreams, had 4 children, traveled the world speaking to thousands of people, coached and been around many of the worlds most influential leaders, and more importantly had achieved an incredible level of fulfillment. I’ve always been a huge fan of Tony Robbins, ever since I discovered his work when I was 17 years old. He turned my life around from being a shy, insecure, depressed boy to a more confident, successful and happy man. I’ve been through almost all of his books, programs, and seminars, and have written reviews on his Unleash The Power Within and Date With Destiny seminars. He’s changed my life and continues to be a role model and mentor for me How do you find your true purpose, design a life you’re constantly proud of, and live with non stop passion? discovering it in this week’s book review “Unlimited Power”. The New Science of Personal Achievement” Unlimited Power is an awesome book by Tony Robbins. This book summary and book review of “Unlimited Power” will go over the BEST 10 IDEAS from Anthony Robbins’ book. You might also consider getting the full book or audiobook for this – it’s great.
1. MODELING “Success Leaves Clues” – Jim Rohn Modeling comes from “NLP” – main “new idea” (at time) of this book. No one who’s successful was born that way. Pathway they used – model it get similar results.
2. SUCCESS CYCLE All success can be broken into four steps: POTENTIAL – ACTIONS – RESULTS – BELIEFS – wind this bad boy up as fast as possible!
3. RAISE YOUR STANDARDS We get in life what we settle for. Everyone gets their “musts”. Not everyone gets their “should”
4. TAKE MASSIVE ACTION Decision happen in a moment – getting ourselves to make a change that takes time. QUOTE: “If you keep doing what always done, keep getting always got”For things to change, we’re going to have to change. It’s our moment to moment decisions that shape our lives.
5. QUOTES Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible. It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped. Quality questions create a quality life. Successful people ask better questions, and as a result, they get better answers.
6. GROWTH GROW OR DIE. everything in life growing or dying. Progress is what makes us feel alive. Any job you had, felt somewhat stimulating at first. No matter what job it was, day one felt shorter than day 100? Why was that – what is BOREDOM.
7. SECRET TO LIVING IS GIVING All this personal achievement means nothing if we’re not sharing. Give to get. 1 + 1 = 3 (Wayne Dyer) (how serration in our brains works)
8. SUFFERING COMES FROM FOCUSING ON YOU If you’re feeling depressed, if you’re suffering, if you’re anxious it’s because of a one thing. A ME FOCUS. Suffering is a ME focus. Selfish – all about you. 9. BEST RESOURCES TO LEARN MORE 10. APPLICATION OF THIS Remember, ideas a worthless. Knowledge is potential power. ACTION is what real change comes from. Take action on this. I remember hearing these ideas back at 16 – no clue how to take action, just started writing them down. Kept refining that method of success journal – 8 years later I put it into UGTKAJ course, get at MBJ.com – best ways to take action on these ideas.
Unlimited Power =https://amzn.to/2IwZt8P