Kat’s Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKNajX187tM
Kat’s Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Katytastic
1. Using the first letter from the titles of your books, make as many words as you can in 3 minutes.
2. You can’t use a book in more than one word.
3. If your book has the word ‘the’ in the title. (ex: The Hunger Games) You can use either ‘T’ from The, or ‘H’ from Hunger as the first letter from that book.
4. Once the 3 minutes are over, count how many books you have used to make words. This number is how many points you scored.
5. For every word you have that is 5 letters or more, you get a bonus 5 points added to your total.
6. If you make a word that is a title of one of the books you used in that word, then you get 20 bonus points added to your total. (The title does not have to be a real word, and you must own the book title you have made)
Book Depository Affiliate:
Follow me on the internetz:
Thanks for all your support!