#TheMagicofThinkingBig #BookReview #KitabDosti
Qasim Ali Shah is having a discussion with Sharjeel Akbar on the Book “The Magic of Thinking Big” by David J. Schwartz.
The Magic of Thinking Big gives you several starting points to develop and strengthen the most important trait of successful people that is “Believing in Yourself”
No matter whether your life goals are incredibly big or fairly small and achievable, chance are you’ve thought “Where do I even begin?” more than once.
The author suggests you start by creating a mindset in which you feel 100% capable of achieving whatever you set out to do.
Why does this work? Because once you start believing in yourself enough, your brain will spark the creativity required to achieve your goal.
Key points discussed in the video:
• Constantly work on your creative thinking skills, this will help you solve any kind of problem you will face.
• Think Creatively.
• Always be open to new ideas.
• When you pay attention to problems they will grow.
• Learn to respect yourself and everyone it’s vice versa.
• Learn something new whenever you can.
• Believe you can succeed and you will.
• Cure yourself of Excusitis, the failure disease.
• Make Your Environment First Class.
• Be likable and others will help you succeed.
• Anyone who is with you in any relation with you has something common.
• Make a magnetic attitude.
What can you learn from this video?
• What is Success?
• Why thinking big is important?
• How to be a successful person, Traits of successful people?
• How the environment affects your thinking and performance?
Videos related to this topic:
Think Big | Qasim Ali Shah
Poor Thoughts & Rich Thoughts -By Qasim Ali Shah
How To Think Big, In Work & Life | In Urdu
Think and Grow Rich | Napoleon Hill
Who is Qasim Ali Shah:
Qasim Ali Shah is not a speaker but a doer. He followed his passions and proving himself as a successful entrepreneur, an inspiring academician, a best-selling author, a philanthropist and an influential trainer.
Follow Us On Social Media :